CA License #730258

why stucco finishes sometimes can loosen or fail










Why do stucco finishes sometimes can loosen or fail?

Why stucco finishes sometimes fail, nothing adheres to dust, not even bonding agents or glue.

Howdy guys and gals, kirk here, your favorite exterior plastering professional with an explanation of why this stucco finish failed in two areas. Note the pollen from the tree may seem a foolish assumption; however, I have seen this pollen or dust get on everything at my own home, and nothing, not even paint or Weld Crete “bonding agent.”
Adheres to dust, at least not for long.

Moving on, keep in mind although my family and i make all plastering and stucco projects appear a wee bit easy or simple, we do so because we have a lot of time in. We actually enjoy this line of work. After more than 30 years of applying stucco and plaster and working with hundreds of plasterers, my personal opinion is that it takes at least 15 years of hand on Plastering to be competent in this trade, with 30% being hands-on and the other 70% being knowledge.
And O yes, we learn by our mistakes often. These lessons are the ones burned into our conscious and unconscious minds.
BTW, there’s no crime or shame in making mistakes; it’s only an issue if you do it more than once, says old Kirk.

So watch, and if you’re considering doing it yourself as you don’t have a lot of dough and if you think you can, try.
If you have no interest or don’t need to save any dough, have sense enough to hire an expert, thus relax and let them do the chore.
Thanks for watching, live long and plaster.

Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.

East Bay Stucco & Plastering Contractor

giordano teaching images
Teaching why stucco or plaster finishes sometimes can loosen or fail
plasterwork, stucco workings
Stucco Companies, plastering services
you tubes most watched free stucco tips

Teaching why stucco or plaster finishes fail, why is my stucco finish separating.

Kirk & Jason Giordano
Kirk & Jason Giordano

Master East Bay stucco and plaster contractors

Check out our recommended stucco tools if you plan on doing it yourself!

Related Posts

We Stucco the East Bay!