CA License #730258

learn to Stucco fast in an hour,

155K+

YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS

942

UPLOADED VIDEOS

52K+

TOTAL COMMENTS

51M+

TOTAL VIDEO WATCHES

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn


Hello Stucco weekend warriors, learn to Stucco fast in an hour.
stucco tips by the professionals
How to apply stucco

Hello ambitious guys and gals interested in learning DIY, now possibly you can.
How? By watching and paying attention.
We detail tools and their use, plus explain and show various helpful stucco tips.

Ole, Kirk, says material knowledge is 70% of a well-rounded stucco applicator, the other 30% is application.

Below are a few stucco patching videos we thought you might enjoy
https://youtu.be/Ehjtf2CyB10/ matching knockdown dash finish or texture.
https://youtu.be/WkUaA_EHErg/ is repairing a wrong stucco texture, stucco patch.
https://youtu.be/2eIkdeIBbMs/ Stucco extensive cracking, no problemo, easy to fix.
https://youtu.be/t9FbRK1VuPQ/ stucco professionals weekend stucco applications.

Lastly, most homes do not have a three-coat stucco system unless you include a color coat, most homes in the U.S. have a two-coat stucco system, with a texture just like the one in this video.

Next, kick back, relax, and enjoy the video!
Oh yeah, don’t forget to save the world, like and subscribe. It’s not only good karma, but It also makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Feel free to check out our recommended tools on our Amazon website below.

Tools of the Trade


Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.

https://stuccoplastering.com/ My website and contact information
https://www.GiordanoPlastering.com/ MY son, Jason’s Website
Kirk & Jason Giordano’s worldwide online free teaching stucco channel.

Thank you all for watching, and wishing all a great day!

Picture of Kirk & Jason Giordano
Kirk & Jason Giordano

Master East Bay stucco and plaster contractors

Check out our recommended stucco tools if you plan on doing it yourself!

Related Posts

We Stucco the East Bay!

OUR SERVICES